Thursday, December 27, 2007

Out of Mind

So far all I've come up with for my latest post is the title, so I'm gonna just randomly type words into my keyboard and see what comes out. Apologies for any randomness.

It's been a weird Christmas this year. I've had my heart broken for the second time this year (it really wasn't that bad - I'm just being dramatic; it was still enough to put a downer on Christmas though) and had a rather awkward and uncomfortable Christmas day too. The entire thing has been accompanied by far too much drinking and me ending up in a state that I am extremely unproud of.

It's funny, but it's a relief to be back at work, even if it is so quiet that I've actually got time to sit here and write this.

Something that made me laugh this Christmas: a message from my sister that ended with '...let me know your number so I can call you'. Top class! She had her 25th birthday yesterday, but is over in New Zealand at the moment, so I'll have to celebrate with her when she gets back. Which works out quite well for her because she always finds that Christmas and her birthday are pretty much over in one fell swoop.

Oh, and some exciting news! My boss got two emails, randomly and completely unrelated, telling how good I am and praising me for my helpfulness. :D

Anyway, I'm gonna end on that happy note; I fell much better just for having finally gotten around to writing something.

Love and peace y'all!

No comments: