Friday, July 06, 2007

Boredom Takes Hold

Being unemployed sucks. I'm so bored! Funny really, because I consider myself to be quite employable. On the plus side, I've had plenty of time to catch up on some reading I've only been ploughing through slowly recently.

Also, I have had some good news. I went to meet a guy at the University of Gloucestershire on wednesday about an MA in film, and he seemed quite keen to have me on the course, and gave me some really helpful suggestions as to how I can deal with it financially. Also, I got given a heads up about a runner position at a production company in London, so fingers crossed, one of the two should pan out!


I'm also getting quite bored of Stroud. It's a lovely place, filled with really friendly people, but I don't really know anyone here, and all my friends are scattered across the four corners of the country. I guess I should give it a chance, I've only been here two weeks! I'm just getting fed up with sitting at home all day reading. I need people, people!

Still, things are slowly starting to look up one way or another. Oh, and I went to see Die Hard 4.0 on wednesday, which was awesome! :D

No comments: